Job Title: Bookkeeper – Accounts Payable / Receivable
Lifetime Tax Advisors, Inc. is seeking to add an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Coordinator to our growing tax practice in Rockwall, TX. We provide tax and accounting services to individuals, real estate investors, and business professionals. The firm’s main office is shared with Lifetime’s other companies: Insurance, Wealth Management, and Legal Services.
Why Work With Us? Our culture. We value every person who walks through the door. Our staff gets 25+ days off, including Holidays and ‘reward’ days after major deadlines. We also try to squeeze in some fun: office lunches/breakfasts, Christmas party, family vacations, happy hours, and casual day on Fridays.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for multiple tax clients
- Pay invoices by verifying transaction information
- Scheduling and preparing disbursements
- Obtaining authorization of payment.
- Providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to our firm’s clients
- Complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Analyze and review client accounting records and financial statements
- Accounting/Bookkeeping for Tax Clients
- Reconcile bank statements
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Code checks/deposits and enter data
- Prepare unaudited financial statements (Balance Sheet and Income Statement) for clients and lenders
- Prepare sales tax reports
- 3+ years of recent experience in public accounting
- Bachelors or Masters in Accounting or related field
- Self-starter with the confidence to take initiative
- Strong communication skills – this person will be communicating directly with clients
- Polished demeanor and communication skills
- Experience in bookkeeping and payroll
Compensation: $40,000-$50,000 base plus 4 weeks of vacation, incentive and 401K
Lifetime Tax Advisors, Inc. is a tax advisory firm offering tax and consulting services to high income/high net worth individuals and small to medium-sized businesses. To assist us as we grow through acquisitions and strategic marketing efforts, we are seeking a qualified tax manager to join our team. Lifetime Tax Advisors, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity and knowledge of our team members and maintain a positive and relaxed working environment. Eligible employees may participate in our 401k plan. Salary and incentives will be based on experience and expertise. Lifetime Tax Advisors, Inc. will continue to grow through additional acquisitions of local tax firms providing team members with opportunities to advance professionally. Please visit our website at www.lifetimeta.com for more information about our firm.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration. No direct calls or recruiters, please.